AKIL Technologies is an Ivorian startup where we face technical challenges every day that require the best from our developers. Solving these challenges with efficiency and brilliance requires a certain type of mentality, effort, and knowledge We take our recruitment process seriously to ensure productive harmony within our technical teams. We are looking for a “doer” rather than a degree. We are interested in what you can do, how you do it, how you learned it, and what you plan to learn. Our internal culture mixes personalities and profiles that represent different life and work experiences across Africa, Europe and the United States.
So join our team of full-stack experts Angular, Node.js and Symfony2/Symfony3 to help them develop the web and mobile applications of tomorrow by bringing your knowledge, planning, intelligence and effort.
Female applications are strongly encouraged and will be given preference.
- Manage web and mobile development projects using an AGILE method (scrum of preference)
- Ensure the follow-up of the different stages of the projects
- Analyze and contribute to the analysis and validation of needs
Validate and write general and functional specifications
- Occasionally, writing specifications.
- You have significant experience in project management (Agile, Scrum, Kanban).
- You ideally have knowledge in web and/or mobile development.
- You have strong analytical and synthesis skills.
- You have functional, technical and writing skills.
- You have a good level of written and oral expression (French, English is required).
- You are concerned about compliance with quality norms and standards.
- You have good interpersonal skills with a real team spirit, a sense of customer service and the desire to invest in projects with high added value.
- You like challenges, we offer you the opportunity to develop and progress within a growing group.
Contract:fixed-term contract for a maximum of 3 months, then permanent contract.
Working Time: Full Time
Experience Required: The more experience, the better.
Location: Abidjan – Angre 7eme Tranche in front of the old Cafe de Versailles.
Level of Studies: We are generally indifferent to your degree. We are more interested in what you know. A diploma doesn’t hurt of course, but we are first of all interested in your concrete skills.
Salary: To be discussed according to your skills.
Our main vision is to bring our technical expertise and a winning culture to our customers and by extension, establish the Ivory Coast as the technological lung of West Africa.
- Our team of developers is selected among the best Ivorian engineers passionate about the web. We are a family of geeks, you will find yourself with real knowers.
- Our expertise of Open Source technos: Symfony2/3, Angular/AngularJS/, Node.js, D3.js, Bootstrap, Elastic Search, AWS, Docker.
- Our startup spirit, generally based on Agile methodologies, especially Scrum and Lean Startup.
- We are unique, for several reasons that you will discover, there is not a company like AKIL in Abidjan.
- For those who wish to do so, a contribution will be awarded for the choice of their own working machine or (BYOD: Bring Your Own Device)
- Technical Challenge: You will have the opportunity to give your best and learn the best of development. We are Ivorian developers and our standards are international.
- You will have an impact: Your work will be used by thousands of professionals across Africa.
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement: As we’ve already told you, what’s important to us is what you can do. We have many opportunities for technical leadership if you can demonstrate that you can deliver and handle the pressure that comes with it.
- Technical training at company expense
- Mentoring by our senior developers and management team
- Participation in regular Team Building evenings (bars, bowling, go-karting, video games, table football)
- Participation of the teams in international technical conferences (Senegal, Kenya, France, USA)
- The opportunity to practice your English with our English Wednesdays (Please refrain from laughing), but more seriously with our international clients.
If you see yourself in this position, please send us your CV and a unique cover letter, one that reflects who you are and what attracts you to AKIL, to firstname.lastname@example.org.