AKIL Technologies is an Ivorian startup where we face technical challenges every day that require the best from our team members. Solving these challenges with efficiency and brilliance requires a certain type of mentality, effort, and knowledge. We take our recruitment process seriously to ensure productive harmony within our technical teams. We are looking for a “doer” rather than a degree We are interested in what you can do, how you do it, how you learned it, and what you plan to learn. Our internal culture mixes personalities and profiles that represent different life and work experiences across Africa, Europe and the United States.
So join our team of web and mobile developers to design the applications of tomorrow by bringing your graphic sensibility and UX expertise.
You will work mostly with a team of developers to ensure the integration, creation and/or formatting of creative and graphic aspects concerning :
- Web and mobile application mock-ups (applications including forms, landing pages)
- Skins, mobile formats, dedicated social network formats for these applications (Facebook, Instagram),
- E-mailing templates (promotional e-mailings, event invitations)
- Graphic content elements (presentation slides)
- Content integration (product sheets, pitch decks)
This description takes into account the main missions and is not exhaustive.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the digital industry
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies and players (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and have knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, Analytics, AdWords).
- Strong analysis and synthesis capabilities
- Knowledge of UX
- English operational.
- Higher education (Bac + 3/5) in the field of digital marketing such as
- Mastering the operation of a site and a desirable mobile application: back-end, front-end, SEO.
Contract:fixed-term contract for a maximum of 12 months, then validation on a permanent contract after testing.
Working Time: Full Time
Experience Required: The more experience, the better.
Location: Abidjan – Angre 7eme Tranche in front of the old Cafe de Versailles.
Level of Studies: We are generally indifferent to your degree. We are more interested in what you know. A diploma doesn’t hurt of course, but we are first of all interested in your concrete skills.
Salary: According to your profile with the possibility of stock options.
Our main vision is to bring our technical expertise and a winning culture to our customers and by extension, establish the Ivory Coast as the technological lung of West Africa.
- Our team of developers is selected among the best Ivorian engineers passionate about the web. We are a family of geeks, you will find yourself with real knowers.
- Our expertise of Open Source technos: Symfony2/3, AngularJS/Angular, Node.js, D3.js, Bootstrap, MongoDB, Ansible, Docker.
- Our startup spirit, generally based on Agile methodologies, especially Scrum and Lean Startup.
- We are unique, for several reasons that you will discover, there is not a company like AKIL in Abidjan.
- For those who wish to do so, a contribution will be awarded for the choice of their own working machine or (BYOD: Bring Your Own Device)
- Technical Challenges: You will have the opportunity to give your best and learn with development teams. We are Ivorian developers and our standards are international.
- You will have an impact: Your work will be used by thousands of professionals across Africa.
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement: As we’ve already told you, what’s important to us is what you can do. We have many opportunities for technical leadership if you can demonstrate that you can deliver and handle the pressure that comes with it.
- Technical training at company expense
- Mentoring by our management team
- Participation in regular Team Building evenings (bars, bowling, go-karting, video games, table football)
- Participation of the teams in international technical conferences (Senegal, Kenya, France, USA)
- The opportunity to practice your English with our English Wednesdays (Please refrain from laughing), but more seriously with our international clients.
If you see yourself in this position, please send us your CV and a unique cover letter, one that reflects who you are and what attracts you to AKIL, to firstname.lastname@example.org.