AKIL Technologies is an Ivorian startup where we face technical challenges every day that require the best from our developers. Solving these challenges with efficiency and brilliance requires a certain type of mentality, effort, and knowledge We take our recruitment process seriously to ensure productive harmony within our technical teams. We are looking for a “doer” rather than a degree. We are interested in what you can do, how you do it, how you learned it, and what you plan to learn. Our internal culture mixes personalities and profiles that represent different life and work experiences across Africa, Europe and the United States.
So join our team of full-stack experts Angular, Node.js and Symfony2/Symfony3 to learn how to develop tomorrow’s web and mobile applications by bringing your desire to learn, your intelligence and your effort.
Female applications are strongly encouraged and will be given preference.
- Building « Proof Of Concept »
- Having a strong impact in the development of a growing market
- Integrating and building a team that values innovation and initiative
- Living the startup experience when starting out in R&D
- Enjoy a pleasant and dynamic work environment
- Training on other languages and other knowledge
- Working in a GILD environment
- You have strong analytical and synthesis skills, as well as a good level of written and oral expression (French, English would be a plus).
- You master one or more programming languages, at least one of the key languages or frameworks that are:
- HTML5 / CSS3 (confirmed)
- PHP / MySQL
- Curious and rigorous
- Your technical sensitivity allows you to quickly understand the expected objectives and to work in different technical environments and business contexts.
Contract: Fixed-term contract 3 months maximum
Working Time: Full Time
Experience Required: The more experience, the better.
Location: Abidjan – Angre 7eme Tranche in front of the old Cafe de Versailles.
Level of Studies: We are generally indifferent to your degree. We are more interested in what you know. A diploma doesn’t hurt of course, but we are first of all interested in your concrete skills.
Salary: Not listed. IA bonus may be provided at the end of the internship depending on the objectives achieved. In case of success, this internship can lead to a permanent recruitment.
Our main vision is to bring our technical expertise and a winning culture to our customers and by extension, establish the Ivory Coast as the technological lung of West Africa.
- Our team of developers is selected among the best Ivorian engineers passionate about the web. We are a family of geeks, you will find yourself with real knowers.
- ur expertise of Open Source technos: Symfony2/3, AngularJS/Angular, Node.js, D3.js, Bootstrap, Elastic Search, AWS, Docker.
- Our startup spirit, generally based on Agile methodologies, especially Scrum and Lean Startup.
- We are unique, for several reasons that you will discover, there is not a company like AKIL in Abidjan.
- For those who wish to do so, a contribution will be awarded for the choice of their own working machine or (BYOD: Bring Your Own Device)
- Technical Challenge: You will have the opportunity to give your best and learn the best of development. We are Ivorian developers and our standards are international.
- You will have an impact: Your work will be used by thousands of professionals across Africa.
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement: As we’ve already told you, what’s important to us is what you can do. We have many opportunities for technical leadership if you can demonstrate that you can deliver and handle the pressure that comes with it.
- Technical training at company expense
- Mentoring by our senior developers and management team
- Participation in regular Team Building evenings (bars, bowling, go-karting, video games, table football)
- Participation of the teams in international technical conferences (Senegal, Kenya, France, USA)
- The opportunity to practice your English with our English Wednesdays (Please refrain from laughing), but more seriously with our international clients.
If you see yourself in this position, please send us your CV and a unique cover letter, one that reflects who you are and what attracts you to AKIL, to firstname.lastname@example.org.