At AKIL Technologies, we face technical challenges every day that require the best from our developers. Solving these challenges requires a certain type of mentality, effort, knowledge and vision to evolve at AKIL and we take our recruitment process seriously to ensure harmony within our technical teams. We are looking for a “doer” rather than a degree. We are interested in what you can do, how you do it, how you learned it, and what you plan to learn. Our culture mixes different personalities and profiles that represent different life experiences across Africa, Europe and the United States.
So join our team of Angular, React and VueJS front-end experts to develop the web and mobile applications of tomorrow.
- Passionate about web development, convinced by agility and focused on customer satisfaction first and foremost
- Experienced in developing SPA applications with Angular/AngularJS/React/Vue (We specialize in Angular for our existing projects, but consider React/Vue for future projects).
- You know how to write and integrate unit tests.
- Knowledge in CI/CD
- Accro to technical challenges and solving concrete problems
- Looking for a young and dynamic company that will allow you to fully exploit your potential.
- A good command of spoken and written English
- Development of web & mobile applications in internal project or for our clients (Africa, Europe and US).
- Team work from 2 to 3 devs
- Solve technical problems in an elegant and efficient way
- Strength of proposal in front of the customers in the establishment of their web strategies
Our daily mission is to train the CTOs of tomorrow’s web through a diverse approach:
- Technical expertise: training, peer programming, teamwork, technical conferences, etc.
- Agile project management: Scrum methodology and business vision development
- Management: from a certain level, coach a team of about ten people
- Marketing: participation in pre-sales, in direct contact with the client, participation in conferences, representation at hackathon events.
Contract:fixed-term contract for a maximum of 3 months, then validation as a permanent contract after fixed-term contract.
Working Time: Full Time
Experience Required: The more experience, the better.
Location: Abidjan – Angre 7eme Tranche in front of the old Cafe de Versailles.
Level of Studies: We are generally indifferent to your degree. We are more interested in what you know. A diploma doesn’t hurt of course, but we are first of all interested in your concrete skills.
Salary: According to your profile with the possibility of a bonus.
Our main vision is to bring our technical expertise and a winning culture to our customers and by extension, establish the Ivory Coast as the technological lung of West Africa.
- Our team of developers is selected among the best Ivorian engineers passionate about the web. We are a family of geeks, you will find yourself with real knowers.
- Our expertise of Open Source technos in UI: Angular, React/React Native, SASS/SCSS, LESS, D3.js, Bootstrap, Material UI, Typescript, VueJS.
- Our startup spirit, generally based on Agile methodologies, especially Scrum and Lean Startup.
- We are unique, for several reasons that you will discover, there is not a company like AKIL in Abidjan.
- For those who wish to do so, a contribution will be awarded for the choice of their own working machine or (BYOD: Bring Your Own Device)
- Technical Challenge: You will have the opportunity to give your best and learn the best of development. We are Ivorian developers and our standards are international.
- You will have an impact: Your work will be used by thousands of professionals across Africa.
- Opportunities for rapid career advancement: As we’ve already told you, what’s important to us is what you can do. We have many opportunities for technical leadership if you can demonstrate that you can deliver and handle the pressure that comes with it.
- Technical training at company expense
- Mentoring by our senior developers and management team
- Participation in regular Team Building evenings (bars, bowling, go-karting, video games, table football)
- Participation of the teams in international technical conferences (Senegal, Kenya, France, USA)
- The opportunity to practice your English with our English Wednesdays (Please refrain from laughing), but more seriously with our international clients.
If you see yourself in this position, please send us your CV and a unique cover letter, one that reflects who you are and what attracts you to AKIL, to firstname.lastname@example.org.