HIRE A DEVELOPER
The worldwide shortage of developers is real and in France in particular or according to the latest figures, this shortage would reach 50,000 developers per year, a figure that is growing by 2 to 20% depending on the different indicators per year and per sector. As a result, recruiting a good developer in France is difficult and expensive. A good developer can cost 400 Euros per day, and it is estimated that this shortage of talent would result in a loss of 100,000 Euros per year for French SMEs. In this context, AKIL offers companies and startups around the world access to a market of talented Ivorian developers available at reasonable costs. From Abidjan, we also work with French, American and African startups looking to expand their operations in West Africa by helping them recruit and/or train their local technical teams. We understand the African dev ecosystem and can help you find the profiles that are in line with your culture and goals. We offer different technical profiles for your internal offshoring teams:
Development Back End/API:
- PHP (Symfony/Laravel)
- Python (Django/Flask)
Front End Development:
- React Native
Advantages of our developers:
- Experienced and Junior Profiles
- Work in tandem with your teams according to your internal methodology (Agile, SCRUM etc )
- Available during your working hours
- Fast and stable internet access
- Competitive monthly, quarterly or according to your needs with short or long term contracts.
Our process is simple and once we have identified your need, in 3 easy steps you can add a new resource to your AKIL based project.
- Analyze the CVs we will send you that meet your needs.
- Interview the candidate(s) of your choice
- Decide on the perfect candidate and start date